-->

Saturday 29 June 2013

GET TO KNOW ME BETTER

Just lounging around in bed today and thought It'd be a good idea to post something a bit more personal, so here's a 'get to know me' tag I found online... 

1. How old are you? - I'm 18

2. What is your middle name? - It's in my blog name - Georgia 

3. What do you do for a living? - I've just finished my last year of sixth form and going to university in October, so I'm a student. But, I do have a part-time job printing designs onto hoodies.

4. If you could visit anywhere in the world where would it be and why? - Oh god! There's so many places I would love to visit, but I'd have to say New York because it just looks amazing! 

5. What is your favourite place to shop for clothing? - Probably Primark, H&M, New Look and Forever 21!

6. What shoe size are you? - I'm a UK 6/7! 

7. How tall are you? - I'm 5'7

8. Have you got any siblings? - Yup - a little sister!

9. Do you have any pets? - Nope, going to get a Kitten when I move out though! 

10. Do you have any children? - No way! 

11. Favourite make up brand? - I love a variety of brands, such as, Revlon, Urban Decay, ELF and Kiko

12. What do you do in your free time? - Well, seeing as I am completely done with any form of education until October, I've got so much free time on my hands! 
I have found that since passing my driving test, a lot of my spare time is spent at McDonalds drive thru, which is terrible I know! But otherwise, just watching DVDs and films, New Girl is my favourite series to watch at the moment! 

13. Do you leave the house without make up on? - Depends where I'm off to! If I'm just going to the shop or something I'll either not bother with anything or just whack a bit of eyeliner and mascara on!

14. Favourite season? - Winter probably, I like the cold, means I get to wear comfy clothes like jumpers and thick cardigans!

15. Do you still live with your parents? - Yup! But in October I'll be moving into halls at university.

16. Tent or hotel? - Hotel hotel hotel! I'm really not an outdoorsy kind of gal! Much rather be in a comfy bed! 

17. What is your favourite film? - Walk the Line is one of my favourites, also love Confessions of a Shopaholic.

18. Favourite YouTube channel? - Here are a few of my faves: DailyGrace, essiebutton, JLovesMac and LilBub :)


2 comments: