It's the end of July already...say what?! Here in England, we've been having some extremely hot weather (apart from the rain which you can see in the picture...) and so I haven't been wearing much make-up because it would just end up sweating off, lovely! Anyway, that is why there aren't so many make-up favourites this month.
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in 'Soft and Gentle' - I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this product before. It's a beautiful highlighter that I have been loving putting on my cheek bones to give them that pop of sparkle and makes the face look more dewy, fresh and summery!
- Kiko Lipstick in '286' - A really nice, soft red lipstick that isn't too 'BAM' and looks really flattering on my pale skin!
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in 'Black Ink' - I really didn't get along with this eyeliner at first, after being so used to liquid pen eyeliner it took me so long to get to grips with the application of this, but, I have grown to love it. You are able to get a really precise, black line - depending on the type of brush you use to apply it with.
- DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Body Lotion - I only just realised that this was in my previous favourites, however it is still a favourite! And I have been loving pairing this with the Fresh Blossom perfume. Smells beautiful!
- DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Perfume - I have been using this perfume for a while now, and I can't see myself changing. I would highly recommend this scent to people who love the fresh smells and don't like sweet ones.
- Soap & Glory Clean On Me Shower Gel - It's no secret that I love me some Soap & Glory! This body wash just smells so nice and clean and feels really nice on the skin! I get out of the shower feeling squeaky clean.
- Soap & Glory Hand Maid Hand Cleansing Gel - Now, I know that antibacterial gel isn't the most glamorous of products, but this is one of my favourites! The smell is really nice, not that awful cucumber scent most of these gels have, and it doesn't leave your hands feeling greasy.
So, those are my July favourites! What were your favourite products of the month? Let me know in the comments.