-->

Friday 26 July 2013

OUTFIT OF THE DAY

Good evening! Quick outfit of the day post to show you what I was wearing yesterday. It's just a really casual outfit with a nice bright red top and short denim shorts! 


I love the little collar! 

The top is from Topshop and I think the shorts are from Aeropostale (an American store)


I'm also wearing a gold bracelet that my grandma and grandad bought for me for my 18th birthday, it's so lovely! 



What do you think of this outfit? Let me know in the comments

4 comments:

  1. That bracelet is beautiful :) + this looks like the perfect heatwave outfit! x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk

    CHECK OUT MY GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the style and colour of the top! The little collar is such a nice touch :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the top, so cute

    purple--flamingo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete