Quick post talking/reviewing about my current skin care products that I've been using!
- The Body Shop Tee Tree Lotion, I get redness around my nose so I got this to try and reduce it. This is my favourite skin care item that I own! I love the smell and the way it feels after you apply it, my face feels all tingly and fresh. It's the first Body Shop product that I own and I really want to try some more, any recommendations? Let me know in the comments!
- Simple Purifying Lotion, Don't really have much to say about this, it's a nice lotion and does the job! Can't go wrong with Simple.
- Origins Spot Treatment, By far the best spot gel I've tried. If you have a spot and apply this, you will literally see the spot either reduce or almost completely disappear the next day! It may seem a little pricey as it looks so small, but I've had it for months and I've got half left - bonus!
- Egyptian Magic, This is the really grotty looking tub in the picture - I've had it for a long time! I use this as my moisturiser but its an all purpose product. The texture of it is kind of like a thicker Vaseline, and to use it you rub it in your fingers and it changes into an oil, then you apply. It's great for hydrating the skin and I've also found that it has reduced the scar on my head that I accidentally gave myself with the straighteners (I'm an idiot, I know)
- St Ives Apricot Scrub, Not going to lie, I don't love this. It's meant to reduce blemishes but it hasn't really worked for me. It's kind of just a basic exfoliator and I' m just using it up so that I don't waste money! Have you tried any St Ives products? Any recommendations?
- Kiko Hydrating Mask, This is a really nice face mask for people with dry skin such as myself. It's great at hydrating the skin and making it appear more bright and clear, and it smells lovely!
Have you used any of these products? What are your favourite skincare products? Let me know in the comments.