-->

Saturday 11 January 2014

£1 Nails!!

Whilst venturing into the realms of Primark yesterday I spotted these beauties for £1 and thought it was too good to be true. I've never actually used glue on nails before from a shop, so I didn't really know what to expect from these.

Of course, with them being only £1, I didn't have high hopes. But I was so wrong, these nails are a god send! The pattern is just the cutest thing I've ever seen so that's obviously what drew me to them. 

The glue that comes with the 24 nails is pretty decent I think, however if you're not happy with the glue you could always get another nail glue and use the nail from this kit. It will probably still end up cheaper than buying other nails!

I can honestly say that I'm going to stock up on these patterned nails and I'm also going to be getting the french tip ones so that I can paint them with one of my polishes, just to make my nails look better!

For £1 you really can't go wrong with these! However, as they are cheap they aren't that thick and so the tips can crack. I've found that it's easy to avoid this if you keep the nails the same or similar length to your actual nails then they won't crack. I'm not really using these nails to make my nails look longer, I just want them to actually look like I've made an effort filing and painting them, when actually all I've done is whack a bit of glue on my nails and stick them on!

Have you tried the Primark nails before? What are your thoughts? Let me know in the comments!



1 comment:

  1. Your new products look great, Iv been on the look out for a cheek stain like benetint that doesnt hurt the pocket as much :) I have tried primark nails before, great selection of colours but their sticking time is shiiiiiit, like, 30 minutes before they start falling off!

    ReplyDelete