-->

Sunday 23 March 2014

Favourite Scents

Hello to everyone who is reading this - I'm officially back on the blogging scene. There's been a number of different reasons why I've been absent but now I'm really feeling motivated to write again! So, I decided to share with you some scents that are absolutely lovely.

The first thing I want to talk about is this AMAZING Jo Malone candle. Just a few weeks ago I was a Jo Malone virgin and had never even stepped foot into one of their stores. However, I went along with my friend and had a good sniff around and instantly fell in love with the scent dark amber and ginger lily. I'm going to save myself the shame and difficulty and avoid trying to explain the smell, instead I've linked the website page below so you can go and check that out! Although, it does smell exactly like the Abercrombie and Hollister stores! Unfortunately, the website doesn't really give a full, detailed description of the smell, so I'd really recommend popping into the Jo Malone shop and giving it a smell!




Next up are my two favourite perfumes. I love the Estee Lauder Modern Muse for during the day, and then the Armani Code for the evenings and especially nights out. The packaging is also so gorgeous! Again, the links are down below so you can see a description of the smell!




So that's it for this post, I hope that you check some of these out, they really are lovely.
Let me know if you've tried any of these or if you're going to, I'd love to know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment