-->

Monday 24 March 2014

Tangle Teezer Review

Before going to university, I held back on buying a Tangle Teezer because I thought they were just an over priced brush that wouldn't really do much to better the condition of my hair. However, after being at uni, some of the girls I live with have them so I got to try it out. I'm sure you know what happened next. Yes - I caved and picked myself one up from Boots.

Now that my hair is pretty long, this item has been an absolute gem at detangling my hair without ripping loads of hair out, which is what my GHD paddle brush did. My hair also feels so much softer after using this for a long period of time, especially the ends.

I've also found that after styling my hair curly or wavy, I can still brush my hair out with this and the curls don't fall out and it creates more of a beachy, effortless look, wish I've been loving recently.

The only thing I don't like about it is that the bristles seem to bend much easier than on a normal brush, so it's important to not put it in your bag with anything heavy on it that could risk bending the bristles.

Other than that, I'm really glad I bought this brush. Below is a link to the Boots site with all of the different types and colours of Tangle Teezers for you to check out!



No comments:

Post a Comment