-->

Tuesday 1 October 2013

University

Hello all! I'm so sorry it's been a while since I posted but I've been at university since Sunday so, as you can imagine, I've been busy mingling, drinking and sleeping. Uni has been great so far, I've had two nights of freshers so far and they've seriously been great. Tonight is ABC night (anything but clothes) so it should be interesting trying to make a dress out of bin bags and tape!

I wanted to include some pictures of my room so you can see how I decorated it. Sorry about the quality of the pictures, I'm using my iPhone because my camera needs charging and I'm just too lazy to do so! Enjoy.




 Have you just started uni? Let me know in the comments. Also, if you want to know where any of my decorations are from, ask in the comments and I'll let you know 

4 comments:

  1. I graduated this july and believe me when I say freshers week will be the best week of your life!! I'm very jealous. Enjoy getting drunk ;)

    hhoneyblushblog.blogspot.com
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your room looks so cozy!

    http://between-friends-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. awweeee your rooms is so cute, cant wait to got to uni next year

    fashionkween.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too started uni last month, I have been loving it x) Have fun & best of luck for everything! x

    ReplyDelete